I’ve never had a “word for the year” for my business, but as I’m trying my hardest to plan for 2017, set some goals, and look towards the future of Sabrina Fields Photography, the word that God put in front of me was TRUST.
And the best part is that this word fits into every area of my life.
- Trust God with the weddings I do have booked and the ones yet to book.
- Trust God with the birth of our baby Isabella in February
- Trust that we WILL survive with a toddler and a newborn in the same house ;-)
- Trust that He will provide amazing people and our wonderful family to continue helping us care for these girls as we shoot, work, attend church and just do life together.
- Trust that He still has this business in His hands and has wonderful plans for it!
- Trust that the ideas in my head WILL happen this year and not remain stuck in my head because of fear.
- Trust that He gave me the gifts and abilities to capture memories and new beginnings for couples (weddings) and families (births) and that I AM doing what I’m called to do.
- …there are so many more things but this list will be enough to remind me why this is my word for 2017!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.